Our fixed quota credit card is a novelty payment instrument that allows you to consume freely while maintaining control over your budget, offering security and comfort at the moment of making purchases.
No matter how much you consume, you will always pay the same monthly quota. With each paid quota you will be making payments towards indebted capital and interests generated. You will also have the advantage of financing your purchases throughout a 24 month period.
- A fixed monthly quota equivalent to 10% of your approved credit limit.
- Up to 52 days to pay for your consumptions, taking into account your billing cycle.
- Largest office and ATM network within the Dominican Republic
- Access to our electronic channels 7 days a week: Telebanco Popular and Internet Banking.
- Make your purchases throughout the world and obtain cash advances from any of the affiliated ATM’s worldwide, all while being billed in Dominican Pesos.
- 24 month financing.
- Protection insurance against lost or stolen credit card, upon notification.
- Travel insurance coverage of up to $75,000 dollars, when the airline ticket is purchased with the card.
- Customer service toll free 1-800 (VISA 1-800-396-9665) for credit card blockage and emergency service in the event the card is lost or stolen while traveling.
- Online banking system. You will be able to access the funds immediately after the payment is made, no matter what cannel is used (Internet, telebanco, branch, etc.)
• Complete and sign the application.
• Be between 18 and 70 years of age.
• Earn a monthly income of, at least, RD$300.00
• Have a payroll account with Banco Popular.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen when the fixed quota is less than the total amount due?
In this case, only the amount due will be charged. If there is no amount due, there will be no charge.
How will the automatic payments work?
The automatic payment cycle will start running after your first consumption. The fixed quota debit will be made at the same time the payroll is credited.
Please contact us and apply for your MasterCard Black credit card in any of our branch offices branch offices or Telebanco Popular calling (809) 544-5555, in Santo Domingo, or 1-809-200-5555 toll free nationwide.